Friday, February 18, 2005

there is perhaps no hope for the OC

I dunno, I watch this show on a daily basis, but more and more I keep wondering... why?!?! But it was quite funny because today I discovered that two of my guy friends (who will here remain unnamed) watch it EVERY week while their other 2 housemates are ballroom dancing... Haha, one of them turned to the channel, looked at me and goes "Look, it's the OC..." and waited for me to squeal "Ooh! Let's watch!" Except much to his dismay I squealed "Oh no! I can't watch this! I haven't watched last week's episode!" Hence he had to 'fess up that really, HE wanted to watch it... LOL.

Not surprisingly, he watches it for the hot girls, not for the captivating storylines. Seriously, there's only one couple that I give an ounce of care about, and they've screwed that up -- Sandy and Kirsten. So what the heck am I doing still watching this dumb show? I don't care about Marissa. I don't care about Seth-Summer. I'm starting to seriously tire of Lindsey and everything related to her, her-her mom, her-Caleb, her-Kirsten, her-Ryan. Oy vey.

No comments: