Friday, February 25, 2005

i retract my last OC statement

The show HAS redeemed itself. I can't figure out what made me laugh more, Seth creeping up the roof to fix the cable antenna, or Seth and Summer's Spiderman kiss. I'm glad that finally Sandy and Kirsten are fixed. I'm glad that the Lindsey-Caleb thing is figured out. But more than anything, I'm glad they got me caring about Seth and Summer. I think that Summer really is one of my favorite teenage characters. *sigh* That episode made me happy. Of course we get to look forward to them screwing things up some more. Or attempting to at least.

But YAY for Seth and Summer!

And yay for a humorous episode of The OC for once! I liked Seth's comment about "real life" versions of angsty dramas or something. Hahaha, nice shot at Laguna Beach: The Real OC. Or Seth and Ryan talking on cellphones because neither of them wanted to go walk through the rain to get to the other building. Or Seth and Summer's choice of music: Boyz 2 Men, "Water Runs Dry." Ahh! Yay for a good episode of the OC.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So that last song in the episode...during the Spiderman scene? It was Champagne Supernova of course, but definitely not performed by Oasis, so I go look it up, and it's Matt Pond PA! I saw them at the Ted Leo concert last semester! Haha I am beginning to think I need to go to ALL of the indie concerts here at school now because eventually they will all be featured on the OC and I will be cool because I've already seen them all live...