Wednesday, February 16, 2005

filmography

I'm usually good at matching actors to their other roles, maybe because of my IMDB addiction or something (and selective memory?) But anyway, I can't take credit for this following actor association (I found it while reading the TWOP boards) but I was just totally amused because it shows just how much TV I watch and absorb.

Actress: Leighton Meester
She was on this week's episode of Veronica Mars and I knew she looked familiar and I even looked up her IMDB bio earlier today but I guess I didn't really read it. Anyway, here are her four most recent appearances:
1. "Veronica Mars" playing "Carrie" in episode: "Mars vs. Mars" (episode # 1.14) 15 February 2005
5. "24" playing "Debbie Pendleton" in episode: "Day 4: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m." (episode 4.2) 9 January 2005
7. "Entourage" playing "Justine Chapin" in episode: "The Review" (episode # 1.2) 25 July 2004
8. "North Shore" playing "Veronica Farrell" in episode: "Pilot" (episode # 1.1) 14 June 2004

I have seen ALL of these. And I remember her from the episodes too! Debbie was Behrooz's girlfriend on 24, the virgin popstar on Entourage, and the rich attention-starved girl who accused Gabriel of rape on North Shore! At least I don't recognize her from her 7th Heaven appearance...

Wow sometimes I horrify even myself.

1 comment:

mira said...

So funny because I don't know who she is in any of those... Though the name "Kendall" from 7th Heaven sounds familiar... Oy!