Monday, February 14, 2005

My Top 5 of 2004

I can't rank within, but here are the movies I most enjoyed last year...
- Mean Girls
- 13 Going on 30
- The Incredibles
- Garden State
- Miracle

I really didn't watch that many movies last year, and I guess I didn't see that many movies that I found absolutely fantastic. There were, however, a lot of movies I had wanted to watch and never got around to:
- Troy
- Napoleon Dynamite, seen as of 2/18/05
- The Aviator
- Finding Neverland
- Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
- The Phantom of the Opera
- Closer
- Sideways
- Stepford Wives
- I Heart Huckabees
- Friday Night Lights
- In Good Company (it's debatable that that's 2005, though)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Some comments on the movies you haven't seen:

The Aviator - Will admit that it was a well made and acted movie, but I'm still a little turned off by Leo, and I guess it just wasn't my style.

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow - Saw this movie for super cheap in Korea and I really liked it! I remember when I first saw the trailers for it, I was like, that looks stupid, but they made it interesting and fun.

The Phantom of the Opera - A disappointment. Not much else to say. It did help me understand the story better though!

Also have yet to see Finding Neverland and I Heart Huckabees and In Good Company...not too interested in the others...