Thursday, February 24, 2005

i want to be a concert girl!

So here's a list of concerts I would die of happiness to go to:
  • The Killers, they're on tour this spring, and I'm hoping that it's simply an oversight for the time being, but they have no EAST COAST concerts booked as of yet (except for Music Midtown June 11th)... So I'm guessing this will happen sometime between 5/11-6/11 in the DC-area. Please, oh please!
  • Snow Patrol, DC-area 5/24 at 9:30 Club... Tickets aren't available for sale yet, but oh it'd be so nice to see them in concert, too!
  • Stroke9, no DC-area dates yet, but they're just starting to schedule their tour. So far it stops as in the midwest. Surely they'll get some dates up in the East...
  • SR-71, I've already seen them in concert but they're recording their new record right now. Plus, I'm moving near their hometown in Maryland! So I'm really hoping that I'll get a chance to see them play again in one of those small local venues...

Out of my price range:

  • Velvet Revolver with Hoobastank. $35-$45, May 21 @ Merriweather Post Pavilian in Columbia, MD.
  • Green Day. Not only is it $35, but I've got a choice of driving over to Norfolk, VA or Pittsburg, PA. *sigh*

I'll probably think of some other concerts I would like to go to. But for now, really, if I can get to a Killers concert, I'll be content. If I can get to some of the others, increeeedibly happy. :-)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oddly enough I don't really want to see any of those concerts except for the Killers. Well I guess I would go if they were nearby and cheap!

I think my dream concerts are Radiohead, Modest Mouse, and Death Cab for Cutie. Oh and I actually really want to see the Get Up Kids too I think.