Wednesday, February 23, 2005

okay, good news and bad-ish news!

On TV Tome: "Jared Padalecki (Dean on Gilmore Girls), and Jensen Ackles (Smallville) have been cast in the lead roles of the drama pilot Supernatural." That not only means a show with hottie Jensen Ackles -- though I can't decide how I feel about him overall. I mean he's hot, but not super duper hot. I think it's a result of his role as Jen's boyfriend on Dawson's Creek, a character I really didn't like. But man, I did like him as Eric on Days of our Lives... Anyway, this also means that Dean is GONE FOR GOOD! Which corresponds with the bad-ish news...

Gilmore Girls season 6 is a go! So 22 more episodes starting Fall 2005... Oy. Meaning room for them to keep Loralie and Luke apart. Perhaps the season finale this year will have a cliffhanger of Loralie proposing to Luke? That would make me sufficiently happy. And notice, I ask for LORALIE to propose to LUKE. Not the other way around. So c'mon, Gilmore Girls writers, get it right!! Then we can enjoy Season 6, the FINAL SEASON (PLEASE???), of Luke and Loralie bliss. And c'mon, how fun would it be to be planning for a Luke-Loralie wedding?

Edit:
Okay.. Eeeeee, there might be 2 more years of this show... At least that's what Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham are signed up for... For more info: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Archive2005/050205.html

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jensen Ackles was hot on DOOL. Also on Dark Angel! Apparently he's on Smallville now as Lana's love interest...which I assume cannot be a good role because it's Smallville. So half of his roles were good?

mira said...

Yeah I was not too thrilled to see him on Smallville, either. But I have no particular feelings for or against his character (Jason, I think) on Smallville. I was really ECK against his D.C. character... *sigh* I'm wondering if he can be redeemed in this show called Supernatural, but apparently he's supposed to play Dean's brother (err, the actor) named (I'm guessing he's the older one) DEAN... So things are NOT looking too good.