Tuesday, February 15, 2005

my happy show is making me sad!!!

*sigh* Gilmore Girls made me frickin' TEAR today... AGHH! I HATE FEBRUARY SWEEPS WITH A PASSION! UGH! Breaking up THE couple? All for stupid ratings? Agh, how could you do this to Lorelai-Luke? Agh!! And next week it gets worse! Arghh...
On the other hand, Logan is getting really sweet, but I'm annoyed cuz I'm totally seeing committed relationship happening between Logan and Rory. Like he seemed upset that he felt she was implyin she just wanted to hook up... So it seems like he really does like her A LOT. Which, of course, isn't fair. Why can't I have a Rory life?
WHY CAN'T THEY KEEP LORELAI AND LUKE TOGETHER?!
Please tell me the final season of Gilmore Girls is like soon. Cuz then maybe they'll let Luke and Lorelai get married, live happily ever after, and I can be in peace.
Then my happy show can stay my happy show.
Now where do I go for giddy happy TV?!?!?!

(yes, I am a loser who is visiting friends in Ann Arbor, but still made time to watch Gilmore Girls...)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

(Mira, I fixed your Loralie/Lorelie spelling mistakes...after staring at it for awhile, suddenly I was like God that is SUCH a strange name and I had to check the WB website to make sure I had it right after all...haha.)

So I'm a little confused about Lorelai's little speech at the end? Like I almost felt like Luke was ready to talk it over or SOMETHING but then she just jumped the gun and referred to Luke as her (AHHH) ex-boyfriend and was like "you should go I'll be fine" and Luke was like, um, what, okay? Am I interpreting this incorrectly?

AHHHHHH!

Those dang writers better make this right SOON. Why must they mess with these things??