Wednesday, May 09, 2007

American Idol takes a huge nosedive

Wow. So I know that the Bee Gees are like a classic and important American band but did we really need to hear two Bee Gees songs from each singer last night? I thought that when we got down to doubling up on performances that they did two themes per week. But man, last night was just ROUGH. Maybe I was coming down from the high of Bon Jovi night, but this was really really boring. And pretty much everyone was extremely unimpressive. I even have to admit that Blake, my favorite, was horrendous. I really don't have anything good to say about any of the performances last night actually. Last week I thought that we were down to a really respectable final four and THIS is what we got? Suddenly I don't think I even care who's going to win anymore...

Also, adding to the not caring...I registered to listen/vote for the songs in the American Idol songwriter contest and they all suck hard. I couldn't even bring myself to listen to more than a few seconds of each song. Blah.

No comments: