Monday, May 23, 2005

some links

I should be posting relatively often this week, what with the big season finales of my "serious" television shows: 24, House, Lost, and Alias, but I thought I'd just make a quick post with some of our new favorite links:

  • Go Fug Yourself: Hilarious fashion commentary. I used to like E!Online's Fashion Police, but Go Fug Yourself is infinitely more amusing because they post only the most ridiculous and yes, fugly, celebrity outfits.

  • Pink is the New Blog: Updated daily with lots of celebrity gossip and photos. I like the hot pink captions on the photos, haha.

  • Meg's Diary: Author of the Princess Diaries, the Mediator and countless other girly young adult books. She babbles about TV and movies and gossip and her life, all while sounding about 15 years old (I guess that's why she writes teen lit). Gets tiring after awhile but I really wonder if I'm going to end up like her.

No comments: