Thursday, April 21, 2005

Well since GG is back...

Though it wasn't the most exciting episode, it was still nice to have my good show back on air. I'm tired of depending on The OC to make my tv happiness or stupid korean soap operas or Desperate Housewives (is it just me or does this show really bore me now?)... However, I do really enjoy the medical shows House and Grey's Anatomy...

Anyway, the only thing worth mentioning was the cuteness of Luke wanting to buy a house to have a family in WITH LORELAI OBVIOUSLY! :-) Though Dean was kind of a damper. Sheesh. Also, I asked Jen about this already, but when did Taylor take over the town meetings again? I thought that was now Jackson's position? Plus I'm glad that Lorelai does care about not hurting Emily enough to have pulled the magazine cover on her. See it's little goodnesses about this show that make me so content. :-)

More shows need to catch on to that.

No comments: