Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Ithaca you have redeemed yourself...a little

Well, Ithaca still sucks, but the concert scene has improved immensely. This Sunday I'm going to see Days Away and Something Corporate at Ithaca College followed by the Format, Taking Back Sunday, and Jimmy Eat World at Cornell. So a horrible situation has turned into an amazing one.

And then today it was announced that the Starting Line will be joining Snoop Dogg and the Game at Slope Day! I guess all the complaining about only having rappers at Slope Day made the committee realize they should get another act.

In other concert news, I'm going to the Get Up Kids final tour show at Webster Hall, and hopefully Mira and I will be able to get tickets for the Killers at Central Park Summerstage, both in June.

Haha, apparently when I start work this August the first thing I have to do is make a friend to go to concerts with!

1 comment:

mira said...

ya got me! well for certain concerts that is, you can convince me to drive up and go with you. :-)