Thursday, April 28, 2005

UGH

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are DATING.

Okay so I do feel a little bad about bad-mouthing celebrities, but for some reason I've always thought of Joey Potter (who I HATED) as an extension of Katie Holmes herself who I subsequently am really not fond of, but wow, this kind of justifies my theory. Joey was constantly having all men fall at her feet, and now Katie Holmes is dating TOM CRUISE???? Admittedly I'm not a fan of Tom Cruise (I think he's rather creepy), but I think most people will agree that he's basically the epitomy of the hot Hollywood actor.

I gotta say, Tom, Nicole Kidman to Penelope Cruz to Katie Holmes? You're really stepping down the ladder there...

Edited to add: PICTURES.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happens to TV episodes when the presidential conference disrupts it? I figure the central and western states get to see it and us eastern state people are screwed. =( (OC, joey)

mira said...

YEAH! SERIOUSLY! I WAS IN COMPLETE SHOCK! AND GET THIS: DAVID SCHWIMMER AND KIM CATRALL?!?!

mira said...

oh plus, he's short. and she's tall. so weird!! then again so was nicole kidman. about the tall thing.

i kinda was amused by the prospect of penelope cruz cruise... damn!