Tuesday, April 26, 2005

craziness

So lately I've been rewatching a lot of old Roswell episodes...and remember why and how this was, by far, my biggest television obsession to date. Yes, I will still name Buffy my favorite show of all time, because it was better on the whole, but I was really really intensely obsessed with Roswell for the three years it was on the air.

Anyway, I've been doing some reading up on the show on the web, and apparently there were a few tie-in books written that take place after the series finale. Which of course I now want to read! The first three are still available on amazon for about $7...I mean, it's a young adult book less than 300 pages long. But the final book appears to be out of print and it is selling USED for more than $200! On eBay, the last two books are currently sitting at $71.

I guess this is a sign that there are people out there more obsessed than I am. I do still really want to read those books though...hopefully I can request them from a library back home in Long Island this summer...

No comments: