Thursday, April 07, 2005

spoiled!

There are two things have been constants in my TV-watching life for the past few years: I download episodes off of the Internet and usually watch them the day after they air, and I read the entertainment news on sites like TVGuide and Zap2it every morning. And I never really saw a problem with this system until this morning.

There are two types of shows I watch: ones for which I religiously read spoilers and ones for which I really do not want to be spoiled on AT ALL. Lost is of the latter category, and it's been common knowledge for awhile now that there was going to be a big death. So this morning I check TVGuide.com and augh the death is advertised on the front page! And since I've been trying to not be spoiled, I didn't even know that it was happening this week...

Sigh. I'll watch the episode later today but I'm already bummed because I know who dies. Perhaps once I get out of school I'll start watching things on TV when they actually air.

No comments: