Wednesday, April 27, 2005

American Idol...wtf??

So I'm not even sure why I follow American Idol since I would never listen to the music that the winner puts out, but I liked Kelly and Ruben, and I'll even admit that Fantasia was a deserving winner. This season though? I wasn't really that impressed with any of the finalists actually (my favorite was Nikko, oddly enough) but geez, how are SCOTT and ANTHONY still in it? I'm assuming that either Bo or Carrie is going to win...neither of whom is terribly interesting. I mean, Carrie's a country singer with no flexibility, and Bo claims to be a rocker, but is he really going to put out solo albums?

Oh, and was it just me or was Heather Locklear rolling her eyes when her daughter really unconvincingly said that Anthony was her favorite?

1 comment:

mira said...

I think it's that stupid votefortheworst.com website! SERIOUSLY!