Tuesday, March 15, 2005

hbo addiction

Since we get a break from Gilmore Girls tonight and thus, I won't be able to write my usual crazy giddy babble about how much I love Lorelai and Luke, I thought I'd write about a different topic. My new addiction to HBO and premium movie channels. It's like, I get home from work, I sit down in front of the computer to check e-mail and chat, and on goes the TV. Then it doesn't get turned off until 11PM when I go to bed. And what is it that I watch exactly? Lotsa movies, and then of course the usual prime-time tv-shows. From Eurotrip to Down with Love to just pretty much any movie that's playing at that moment, I spend my late afternoons, evenings, nights watching TV! Would you believe, I'll even sit and watch movies playing on the channel that I happen to own on DVD? (Yeah, I got super excited cuz Much Ado About Nothing was on.)

6 hours of TV a day, 5 days a week, 30 hours of TV just during the frickin work week!
Sheesh, this will NOT help me with my tv obsession. Or with making friends...

No comments: