Thursday, March 10, 2005

celebrity "ships"

Jennifer's TV-shipping got me thinking about my favorite tv couples and real-life celebrity couples... My favorite tv couples are similar to Jenn's list with a few exceptions. (ie, I don't care too much about Muldy-Sculler, Muller-Sculdy, Mulder-Scully? Geez, yeah in case you can't tell I never watched the X-Files. And I'd add Jack-Jill from Jack & Jill to the list.) Anywhere, here's my list of my top 10 favorite celebrity couples, regardless of whether or not they're still together. (Meaning I have a lot of couples who are or have been for a long while broken up.)

1. Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman
2. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett
3. Freddy Prinze, Jr. & Sarah Michelle Gellar
4. Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Phillippe

5. Scott Foley & Jennifer Garner
6. Chad Michael Murray & Sophia Bush
7. Bruce Willis & Demi Moore
8. Rebecca Romijn & John Stamos
9. Courtney Cox & David Arquette
10. David Beckham & Victoria "Posh Spice"


Simply because it was hard to keep it to a list of 10, here's a list of my top 5 favorite music-celebrity couples:

1. Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale
2. Britney Spears & Justin Timberlake

3. Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
4. Amy Lee (Evanescence) & Shaun Morgan (Seether)
5. Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey


Also, some honorable mentions: Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston (I'm sure people are like *gasp* they're not on the list?!?!); Catherine Zeta-Jones & Michael Douglas; Antonio Banderas & Melanie Griffith; Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What I would add to your list:

Ethan Hawke & Uma Thurman

Tim Robbins & Susan Sarandon (just because they've been together forever even though they apparently do not want to get married)

Yeah...can't think of anyone else. Very very good picks!