Monday, May 15, 2006

NBC upfront

Upfront week has begun! Cross your fingers for Veronica Mars! (And Everwood, though I suppose I'd be more okay with that one not coming back.)

NBC presented today. My random thoughts:

- Scrubs is coming back midseason, yay! (Really don't understand why they can't just put it on their damn schedule, but since it's always on the verge on cancellation, this is good news.)

- Heroes sounds pretty awesome. Milo Ventimiglia and Greg Grunberg!! Best of all, it's not a J.J. Abrams show, haha.

- Am I the only person that thinks it's funny that Friday Night Lights is going to be airing on Tuesdays?

- Why are there two shows about late-night TV shows with numbers in their titles?(Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and 30 Rock.) Also, the title 30 Rock just makes me think of 3rd Rock from the Sun...

- Good move with the no-repeats run of ER though I really don't care. More shows need to do this!

- The Office!! Nothing new here, I knew it was coming back, I'm just excited anyway.

No comments: