Friday, May 12, 2006

I can now die happy (resurrection of the Friday Top 5)

So earlier today I watched the season finale of Gilmore Girls, which was horribly aggravating and annoying and just plain awful. And I was feeling kind of depressed. Luckily, next up to watch on my DVR was the Office.

AND OH MY GOD WAS THAT AN AWESOME EPISODE. Pam and Jim! The confession! The tears! The phone call! THE KISS!!!!!!!

And what made it even better was that it was just a HUGE HUGE surprise. I was literally gasping by the end. All you stupid dramas out there, you seriously just got trumped by a half hour comedy.

So in the spirit of my ecstatic glee, here is my list of Top 5 Favorite TV First Kisses:

1. Pam and Jim!!!!!!! No words, man. No words.
2. Joan and Adam on Joan of Arcadia. It was just so ridiculously cute and sweet and perfect, especially with the background music. The rest of their relationship was kind of eh, but man was that pefect.
3. Veronica and Logan on Veronica Mars. Hot hot hot.
4. Xander and Cordelia on Buffy. One of the funniest scenes ever!
5. Mulder and Scully on the X-files. Took long enough but I hadn't expected them to show one at all so I loved it.

A really close 6th: Max and Liz on Roswell.

So happy right now! Man I'm almost afraid to watch anything else now for fear of ruining it!

No comments: