Friday, November 11, 2005

top 5 most hated TV characters

Thanks for the suggestion Mira! These aren't really in order...

1. Lauren (Alias) - Vaughn's horrible wife. Everyone hated her so much before she even appeared on the show that they had to make her evil.
2. Oliver (the OC) - No explanation needed.
3. Joey (Dawson's Creek) - The worst part is that she was the one I related to for the first few seasons. Then the writers made her the annoying perfect girl that charms everyone and every single male falls for. Ugh ugh ugh.
4. Tess (Roswell) - Really hated her at first because she was obviously there to mess up Max/Liz, but then I started to like her a little when they paired her up with Kyle. But then they decided to make her evil after all, and then I had to hate her even more. Usually one really bad role can turn me off an actor or actress forever, but strangely I really like Emilie de Ravin as Claire on Lost...
5. Kim (24) - Annoying to begin with, but the writers made it ten times worse by putting her in the most ridiculous situations possible (cougar anyone?). And then somehow she ends up with a job at CTU? Are you kidding me?

Runners-up: Riley (Buffy) and Rory (Gilmore Girls).

3 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Tell you who is a great TV character-- Jim Halpert on "The Office."

mira said...

I TOTALLY forgot about how much I HATED Lauren. Good pick!!! I'm surprised Joey's in the list. She was on and off hated for me -- I liked her sometimes. :-D

Jennifer said...

Well I did like Joey on and off also but when I didn't like her, I hated her like no other character I'd ever hated...

As for you Gary, Freeman, whoever you are, Jim's great. More people should watch the Office!