Wednesday, November 30, 2005

oh no!

I have to say that I was afraid of this, but Reunion has been cancelled. I mean, no, it wasn't the best show ever but I got sucked into the whole mystery thing and now I'm bummed that we don't get to find out the whole story. Sigh.

So I guess this means that I'll be watching my strange new guilty pleasure Everwood on Thursday nights at 9...

EDIT: According to today's TVGuide Entertainment News, Reunion will continue to air until February 2 and according to Zap2it, it will be up to the producers whether they can wrap up the mystery by that time. Also, I haven't been watching Prison Break but fans will be happy to know that new episodes will return in March rather than the originally planned May.

1 comment:

mira said...

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!

Fox sucks.

Seriously.

First the see-sawing of Arrested Development.

Then the disappearance of Kitchen Confidential.

Now this?!?!?!