- Jenna Fischer for Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series!!!
- Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series - Jeremy Piven, Kevin Dillon, Neil Patrick Harris, Rainn Wilson?! This is so the dream category!!!
- Nods for Sally Field and Rachel Griffiths on Brothers & Sisters.
- Writing and directing nods for Battlestar Galactica (and some other technical ones). Nothing in acting, but we'll take whatever we can get.
- Top Chef and Project Runway face off in the Reality Competition category!
- Tons of nods for Jane Eyre, which I totally fell in love with earlier this year.
- Haha, Mia Michaels and Wade Robson both got nominations for Best Choreography on So You Think You Can Dance!
- A bunch of nice Ugly Betty nominations. I wasn't really surprised by this though, the show is pretty Emmy-friendly.
- Everything Comes Down to Poo and Guy Love from the Scrubs muscial both nominated for Original Music and Lyrics
- Grey's Anatomy for Drama Series, really? Even people I know who love the show agree that this season was pretty bad.
- At least Friday Night Lights got a directing nomination, but that's all. Sigh.
- What is up with all the love for Boston Legal? I honestly didn't even know it was still on and people were actually watching it. And I mean really, Boston Legal over Friday Night Lights???
- Studio 60 got a few nominations as well. I mean, truthfully I did like the pilot but uh, talk about a show that lost steam.
- Ugly Betty for Outstanding Main Title Design. Um, if I'm not mistaken, don't they not have main titles? They just follow up an unattractive shot of Betty with a yellow screen and UGLY BETTY in huge caps. I mean, yes, it's extremely effective, but didn't seem like it was really a lot of work...