Sunday, August 20, 2006

Project Runway window at Macy's!


Was in NYC this weekend and there was a Project Runway ad playing on one of the big screens at Macy's on 34th St. and it hit me! I could go look at the Project Runway window with the winning designs!

Picture didn't come out that great but it was super cool to see the actual garments up close. Both of Michael's designs were impeccable, and I especially loved seeing the recyclables challenge one because you could really see what it was made of. Kayne's Miss USA dress was gorgeous, and Uli's crazy patterned dog outfit definitely was crazy! And even though I'm not really a fan of Angela, I have to admit that her three-piece outfit for I.N.C was pretty cute. We just stopped for a minute so I didn't get to look at them all for too long, but yay Project Runway!

No comments: