Thursday, August 17, 2006

Everwood & the OC collide

I'm probably one of very few who care, but Chris Pratt (Bright from Everwood) is going to be on the OC this season! Michael Ausiello broke the news today, and I'm pretty excited. I don't really have high hopes for the OC at all, but Chris Pratt is awesome and he's going to play a friend of Summer, who's the only character left that I really love so this is good news.

Also in the interview, he reveals that he and Emily Van Camp are dating! I find this to be extremely cute, even though the fact that they did play brother and sister is a little weird. I remember when Jason Behr and Katherine Heigl were dating while playing Max and Isabel on Roswell and I thought that was gross but that's because I sort of felt like their off-screen relationship was sort of affecting their on-screen relationship, making it pretty uncomfortable in spots. Anyway, haha, that's all.

Oh, and this appeared in the news awhile ago, but Chris Lowell, who was one of the life as we know it boys (um, Jonathan?), is going to be on Veronica Mars this season as Wallace's roommate and a possible "love interest" for Veronica. Ordinarily I would be angry at the casting of a love interest but he's so goofy I think it'll be great.

2 comments:

mira said...

umm isn't that weird that chris pratt is dating emily van camp and going to be on the oc? think about it, previously it was ben mckenzie dating emily van camp (for a REALLY long time, too!)...

so now chris pratt and ben mckenzie will be working together... and both will have dated emily van camp...

Jennifer said...

Oddly enough I seem to have missed the Ben McKenzie and Emily Van Camp dating thing. When was that? Although I just looked up Ben McKenzie on IMDB and apparently he's second cousins with this other actress who was on Everwood so is that how they met?

I'm sure there have been weirder casting situations like this before though...

Oh and I have to say, EVC dates a lot of older guys. She just turned 21 this year.