Monday, January 30, 2006

Project Runway links

I. Am. Obsessed. With Project Runway!

Did you know that you can bid on all of the designs from the show? Most seem to end up going in the $200-$500 range but Nick's Barbie outfit made it up to $1,700! You can also pre-order the Project Runway MyScene Barbie for $24.95.

Speaking of Nick, I think he's my favorite designer right now. (I think he won me over with his glee at seeing Sasha Cohen.) He just started a blog of his own. Good for him, he got to design a dress for Brenda Strong at the SAG awards!

Diana also has her own blog which is very artsy and geeky at the same time which is what I thought was so great about her in the first place. I love the Fashion Nerd buttons!

And of course, can't forget about Santino. None of his designs have really won me over, but you gotta admit that his Tim Gunn impersonations are fantastic. Can't wait for him to get busted this week. =)

1 comment:

mira said...

i've been slacking on my end of the posting. it's funny i forget that i haven't posted and then i go and i see you've posted like 3! but yeah i really enjoy this show. i loved nick's glee at the criticism zulema receives from the judges and then her being kicked off. that was SO funny. it serves her right! HA! now i'm waiting for kara to get kicked off. blech. anyway, i never liked diana much, i found her annoying in so many ways, it's weird. anywhooooooo. yeah. i love this show! tim gunn posts blogs on bravotv.com, too. "tim's takes" they're called.