Friday, February 10, 2006

And the cutest couple award goes to...

Way too many of my posts end up being lists, but in honor of Valentine's Day, here's my list of the cutest couples on TV! Yes, I am really susceptible to calling couples cute, but I'm a girl, I can't help it...

Not in any particular order:
1. Mac and Beaver on Veronica Mars! They've only been together for one episode really but they're so the perfect misfit couple. What can a say, I'm easily swayed.

2. Hannah and Bright on Everwood. It's kind of silly to pretend that Sarah Drew isn't attractive but it's one of those rare shy-geeky-girl-with-frat-boy couples that mixes things up. I kind of give Amy and Ephram a honorable mention because they're kind of just meant to be. It's unlikely that the show will be picked up for the new CW network, so enjoy it all while you can...

3. Marshall and Lily on How I Met Your Mother. I loved Alyson Hannigan as Willow on Buffy, or at least in the early seasons, but her true calling is definitely comedy, and I've been a fan of Jason Segal since Freaks and Geeks, so I might be a bit biased but they're just so funny. Last week's episode when they were making fun of Ted and Victoria was AWESOME.

4. Jim and Pam on The Office. Okay, they're not a couple yet and I'm hoping that they don't get together too soon because that'll probably kill the show, but their friendship and chemistry is just great.

5. Seth and Summer on The OC. I'm glad that they're not having a stupid relationship issue this year a la Zach. The college stuff this season is much more realistic and natural and I still love them even though the show in general is usually less than stellar.

6. Luke and Lorelai on Gilmore Girls. This one's tricky because truthfully most of the time they don't act like a couple. But the idea of them is really cute because they've been dancing around eachother for seasons. If they don't end up married I will be seriously upset.

Who am I missing?

1 comment:

mira said...

Aww cute post! I'd add a few One Tree Hillers on this list. Nathan-Haley, Brooke-Lucas... :-) And I'm still a super fan of Sandy-Kirsten.