Sunday, January 01, 2012

M: 2011 in review

Resolutions:
1. Watch more movies: An improvement over 2010, I think!
2. Read un-read fiction books on my bookshelf: Utter failure; don't think I read a single one of the books on my bookshelf. Oops.
3. Blog more about non-TV things: Definitely an improvement. Our Thursday Top Threes probably were a bit of a cheat and we made a concerted effort not to be too TV-centric with those posts; but I did try to blog more about movies! :)

Favorite "we like tv"-related things from 2011 (not in any particular order):
  • Hulu Plus (and the Playstation 3 integration of Hulu Plus and Netflix)
  • Revenge
  • Crazy, Stupid, Love
  • Michael Fassbender (Jane Eyre, X-Men: First Class)
  • Friday Night Lights
  • Mumford & Sons
  • Greek 
  • "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga

Jenn -- We need to figure out what we're doing on Thursdays in 2012!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

No comments: