M: Top three worst titles for a movie/tv show...
1. I Am Number Four - I (may have been one of few people who) thought that the concept of this movie was interesting, but almost chose not to watch it because of the title alone.
2. Taken/Wanted/Hostage/Any of those super, duper unmemorable one worded titles that all sound like they could be the same movie.
3. Secret Life of the American Teenager - That, and I hate the show. I think it's ridiculous and I think it's even more ridiculous that it's done well enough to go on for seasons and seasons.
1. $h*! My Dad Says - Never watched it but I mean, really??
2. Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore - It just sounds ridiculous. Another stupidly long kids' movie title: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole. Haven't watched either of these.
3. Source Code: I actually saw this Jake Gyllenhaal movie and it was decent, if forgettable, but the title makes absolutely no sense. As a programmer I was kind of irked.