M: Top three favorite completely crazy characters.
1. The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Well, pretty much everyone in Wonderland is crazy but the Queen of Hearts with her "Off with their heads!" and flamingo/hedgehog croquet and people painting roses and just generally being terrified of her is one of my favorites.
2. The Cat in the Hat.
3. Gaius Baltar from Battlestar Galactica. Maybe in the end it turned out that he wasn't so crazy after all but with all his visions of Six, somehow becoming Vice President and then President, spending too much time on the Cylon baseship, leading a religious cult...yeah. Definitely crazy.
1. Mrs. Kim from Gilmore Girls. Perfect example of how crazy Koreans and Korean moms can be. :)
2. Along the same line as Jenn's pick of Alice and Wonderland, I'm going to say Willy Wonka from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
3. Sue on Glee. She's only really fun for me when she's being absolutely ridiculous on the show. Like when she married herself in a tracksuit wedding dress. Or when she went full Grinch with Becky as the reindog. In her moments of pure craziness, she's kind of brilliant!