M: Top 3 cheeeeeeeesy movies that you know are cheesy but can't help but really enjoy! (Inspiration: A Disney Channel original movie called Luck of the Irish -- Happy St. Patty's Day!)
1. The Cutting Edge and all of its sequels, um, all 4. Yes, I saw all 4.
2. The Mighty Ducks (1, 2, and 3 only).
3. Anything with Hillary Duff: Cadet Kelly (Disney Channel original), Raise Your Voice, The Lizzie Maguire Movie, Agent Cody Banks... Yes, I've seen all of these movies and... yeah, I enjoyed them all, too.
Jennifer: I also LOVE the Cutting Edge (only the original) and the Mighty Ducks movies (were there more than 3?) but here are some others...
1. Center Stage. Actually most dance movies tend to be really cheesy...
2. Now and Then. That 90s movie about the four best friends growing up in the early 70s who reunite as adults. The movie poster always kind of bothered me though because it has the actresses playing the young and adult versions of the characters with their arms around each other.
3. Sister Act and the sequel. I always forget that Maggie Smith is in these! Maggie Smith rules!