Wednesday, April 11, 2007

American Idol goes Latin

So...two posts in a row about the same show basically means I've been slacking and not posting on other shows. Sorry about that. But reality is so easy to sum up!

This week was boring. Surprisingly I liked Jennifer Lopez though...she was supportive and constructive and seemed really into it. Blake was my favorite. The diva trio, Melinda, Lakisha, and Jordin were all fine, but nothing really to write home about. Chris R. isn't irritating me as much as he used to, but the world does not need another Justin Timberlake! I gotta give kudos to Sanjaya for being the only to one to actually sing in Spanish on Latin night and no, he wasn't horrible, but his vocals were being drowned out by the music the entire time. What have I been saying all along? Weak voice! Oh, and the facial hair was beyond creepy.

The verdict? Haley and her short shorts need to go home NOW. Or Phil. Either one and I'll be happy...

No comments: