Thursday, March 02, 2006

spoilers didn't fully spoil!

So on my last post about One Tree Hill I begged for spoilers for the upcoming episode. And fortunately I was able to find just enough spoilers to make me happy. I found out who died, who didn't die, etc. BUT the writers of the show managed to go ahead and surprise me ANYWAY!

So I was super upset because looking at the number of couples on the show, it was inevitable that one of those couples would suffer a loss in this week's episode. And spoilers told me that the unlucky couple was Keith-Karen. However, what they FAILED to mention was that it wasn't the depressed student who would be killing Keith. It wouldn't be Keith dying to save the day. That depressed student first commits SUICIDE. And Keith was still alive -- so wait? What was going on? In walks the epitome of all evil, Dan -- HE killed Keith! Frickin' a.

I'm kinda glad that One Tree Hill keeps its evil characters simply evil. Everytime I wonder if there's possibility of a redeeming quality in Dan? I'm proven wrong. Everytime I wonder if there's a chance that Rachel might really be nice underneath it all? I'm proven wrong. So way to go, WB, way to go writers. Let me keep on hating Dan and Rachel. But perhaps next time you almost kill off Dan, you'll be successful?

No comments: