Saturday, March 04, 2006

Real World Key West report

Because I'm...me, I guess, I'm a huge sucker for trashy MTV programming and yes, it's that time again. A new season of the Real World!

My casting report:
Tyler: Snarky gay guy. Hope he doesn't get in trouble with the rest of the roommates because of his talk though a la Lacey from Austin.

Svetlana: Kind of annoying and somewhat noticeably more immature than everyone else. She's the one who left a relationship at home so that'll probably be an issue.

John: Stereotypical jock who seems like the type who'll be acting like a frat boy way past college and always want to go back.

Janelle: Not sure about her, seems smart and independent but I can see her bringing out some attitude and clashing with the other people in the house.

Zach: Could possibly be my new TV crush, haha. He just seems so natural and relaxed. Not really liking that he has a thing for Svetlana though.

Paula: I wonder why she was cast. Her eating and body image problems seem a little too severe, even for the Real World.

Jose: No impression yet. Which might be a good thing...

And their job is working at Mystic Tan??

No comments: