Thursday, April 05, 2012

Check in Thursdays: Week 14

Jennifer:
Watching... Don't Trust the B* in Apartment 23. I watched the free preview on Hulu and it was actually pretty entertaining. I have no idea where it's going to go but Krysten Ritter is outrageous but funny as the aforementioned bitch, and her sidekick is, of all people, James Van der Beek playing James Van der Beek.
Listening... New song by the Dirty Projectors - Gun Has No Trigger.
Reading... There are a ton of Jane Austen sequels out there, but this one, Death Comes to Pemberley, piqued my interest because it was written by P. D. James who's a very respected author. (I haven't actually read of any of her other books, though I have been intending to read The Children of Men which the movie was based on.) It's a murder mystery!

Watching... catching up on The Voice and caught up on Fairly Legal.  Love Fairly Legal.
Listening... jumping on Jenn's bandwagon. fun. does really annoy me because of its weird ass name that I cannot accept.  But I love "We Are Young" cuz it reminds me of other songs by other bands I like such as Mumford & Sons and Blue October.
Reading... nothing, I have no time to read! Need to knit up a storm!

2 comments:

Fanny said...

Watching: caught up on episodes of New Girl and Smash.

Listening to: Hunger Games companion soundtrack...favorite tracks: "Just A Game", "Rules", Abraham's Daughter" and "Come Away to the Water".

Reading: "Dear Dumb Diary#5: Never Do Anything, Ever". RL5, I've gone back to elementary school.

burkie said...

watching...whatever is on the Food Network, Fairly Legal, In Plain Sight, and Castle.
listening...robert earl keen's latest, Ready For Confetti.
reading...scotland stuff :)