Thursday, April 19, 2012

Check in Thursdays: Week 16

Jennifer: It's crunch time! Not a lot this week.
Watching... I'm not a Julia Louis-Dreyfus fan or anything and I generally don't like political shows but Veep looks like it might be pretty funny. Yay for a free year of HBO! (After which I might consider cancelling cable altogether...)
Listening... Some interesting covers of the Flamingos "I Only Have Eyes for You." This song still reminds me of that episode of Buffy where Buffy and Angel are possessed by a couple from the 50s.
Reading.. Trying to finish Death Comes to Pemberley before it's due back at the library. Will probably fail.

Mira:
Watching... catching up on Revenge. Except what we thought was a new episode last week turned out to be a full season recap.  Grr!
Listening... nothing worth mentioning.  But Russ manages to get "We Are Young" by fun. and "Rumor Has It" by Adele stuck in my head at least once a day, sometimes more.  Sigh.
Reading... nothing! But starting next week I can start reading again!!!

1 comment:

burkie said...

watching...new new or different, just my regulars.
listening...iPod on shuffle, nothing new or different.
reading...a wedding ceremony script :)