Friday, April 27, 2012

Check in Thursdays: Week 17

Jennifer: Oops...posting a day late. I was busy pulling a quad muscle at softball...
Watching... Catching up on pretty much everything, including Suburgatory, Mad Men, The Vampire Diaries, New Girl, and Smash.
Listening... Ravens & Chimes - Division Street. I actually went to high school with the frontman, Asher Lack. We didn't run in the same circles but I was in a couple of classes with him. I went to a math/science high school but interestingly there are actually quite a few alumni who have made it big in the arts/entertainment world. Two of the guys in Das Racist were a few years below me too.
Reading... I'm starting a new book! Emily Alone by Stewart O'Nan.

Mira: I just plain ol' forgot..
Watching... NFL Draft apparently.
Listening... The Wanted "Glad You Came."
Reading... uh... um... time to start reading something! Will have an update next week? :)

1 comment:

burkie said...

watching, reading, listening...i'm all consumed by the nfl draft :)