J: Name your top three favorite TV game shows!
Mira: I really don't watch any game shows on a regular basis...
1. Jeopardy: I was really sad that I missed out on the Watson episodes. Secretly (or not so secretly anymore!), I prefer teen and college Jeopardy because there's a better chance of my knowing the answers. :)
2. Cash Cab: Makes me hope that one day I'll accidentally find myself on the show. I love how the lifelines are so perfect for being in a cab; asking random strangers on the street, etc. Plus Jeopardy makes me feel stupid, this game show makes me feel kinda smart (sometimes).
3. Family Feud: Haha, this was fun because it was all about blurting out the best answer you could think of to fit the category.
Jennifer: Um, yeah, I have the same exact list as Mira...evidently we like trivia!
1. Jeopardy. I don't watch it terribly often but it's far and away my favorite and the game show I'd most like to be on!
2. Cash Cab. I like how normal and excited the contestants are.
3. Family Feud. I like the format, obviously, but the only version I really watched regularly was the late 80s/early 90s one with Ray Combs as the host. Occasionally I would watch reruns of the Richard Dawson version and I was always really creeped out by how he kissed all the female contestants...