Friday, October 07, 2005

top 5 favorite forgotten TV shows

This is a tribute to those random TV shows that I watched and enjoyed but that were never very popular, were cancelled early, and never made it to much of a cult status (with descriptions because there's a good chance you don't remember them either).

1. Grosse Pointe (a show about the fictional cast of a 90210-type show)
2. Jake 2.0 (an IT guy for the NSA gets genetically enhanced by a bunch of nano-robots)
3. Do Over (a thirty-something year old man gets sent back in time to being 14 years old in the 1980s)
4. Jack & Jill (a WB soap about a group of singles in NYC...Mira loved this as well and we were super upset when it finished on a cliffhanger)
5. Cupid (Jeremy Piven as Cupid. No, seriously)

1 comment:

mira said...

AWWW jack and jill!

What are some forgotten shows that I enjoyed. Hum.. I must say I've been pretty mainstream. Before you got me super into Buffy and that evolved to my tv-loving status today, I didn't watch anything super underground. And even since I tend to pretty much watch mainstream tv. I am a huge advocate for shorter running shows. Hum I really can't think of anything else I'd have added to the list. Oh! I enjoyed Zoe, Duncan, Jack and Jane. Remember that?