Saturday, November 17, 2012

Check in Thursdays: Week 46

Mira: 
Watching... Covert Affairs has my full attention and I must say I'm actually excited about the season finale.  This season has been kind of bleh, though, because Annie going rogue has gotten pretty old.  The highlight of the season is the additional depth in Joan's character, and the complexities of her relationship with Arthur.
Listening... Nothing new. I constantly have "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons stuck in my head and it makes me happy to hear it as well.  Didn't realize until last week that it was the song in The Perks of Being a Wallflower preview/commercials, too. Somehow that made me like it more and makes me think of the essence of the movie, which I enjoyed, too.
Reading... Code Name Verity upon the recommendation of my friend. We're going on vacation tomorrow and I'm not going to take the library book with me, so it'll have to wait until I get back to get finished.

Jennifer: Eek, I'm out of town and I totally forgot to blog! My fault that this is late!
Watching... Decided to stick with Top Chef, and was kind of pleasantly surprised by the twist in this week's episode. CJ  and Josie are whatever, but I'm a secret Stefan fan...
Listening... Finished up the audiobook of Why We Broke Up. It's a high school romance so of course theses kids are dumb, but even I was kind of surprised at what a jerk the guy was. Bonus: an interview with the author at the end of the audiobook!
Reading... Finished The Art of Racing in the Rain at the airport waiting for our delayed flight. So sad but a quick and satisfying read.

No comments: