Thursday, November 01, 2012

Check in Thursdays: Week 44

Jennifer:
Watching... Caught up with Bunheads, which I ended up liking quite a bit. Looking forward to it coming back this winter! Also starting up on the new season of Suburgatory.
Listening... Finished the audiobook version of How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr this morning, which I really loved. I listen while running and I was actually getting a little misty-eyed. Next audiobook on the docket is Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler.
Reading... Re-read The Great Gatsby, which I'm happy to report is still interesting. Dipping into The Art of Racing in the Rain when I have time.

Mira:
Watching... Caught up on Revenge and Covert Affairs, thanks to Hurricane/Tropical Storm Sandy.
Listening... "I Will Wait" by Mumford and Sons is growing on me.
Reading... nothing new!

No comments: