Thursday, November 08, 2012

Check in Thursdays: Week 45

Mira: 
Watching... The CW. Arrow is so good! Beauty and the Beast is not as good. Tried Emily Owens, M.D. and I'm still undecided on what I think of it.  Pretty sure that I'm ready to drop Beauty and the Beast.
Listening... to nothing new.  Just the same few songs I was obsessed with last week. :)
Reading... Picked up Code Name Verity, per a friend's recommendation. Hope it's good!

Jennifer:
Watching... New season of Top Chef? I'm not sure if I'm over this show yet or not.
Listening... Audiobook of Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler.
Reading... Re-reading The Little Prince. Not really anything else right now...

1 comment:

burkie said...

watching...Castle.
listening...nothing new.
reading..."Ready Player One" by ernest cline. enjoying it!