Thursday, September 27, 2012

Check in Thursdays: Week 39

Mira:
Watching... Surprisingly enjoyed The Mindy Project, and realized how much I don't particularly enjoy The New Girl. Not sure if I'll pick up The Mindy Project, but The New Girl is off my DVR record list. Also dropped Switched at Birth
Reading... Ally Condie's sequel to Matched, Crossed.  Finished Crossed in the past week and it was enjoyable so I'm reading the next in the series.  I think I mentioned them in a post weeks/months ago. :)
Listening... Not sure how I feel about the new Mumford & Son's single, "I Will Wait."  But I am interested in hearing the rest of the CD sometime soon...

Jennifer:
Watching... The Great Food Truck Race on Food Network. There always seems to be an Asian team that kicks butt. This season it's Seoul Sausage from LA. Finale this week.
Reading... Still working on Notes from a Small Island and STILL on A Clash of Kings. Why is this book taking me a year to read?
Listening... I started this audiobook, Chime, but it hasn't really been holding my attention...

No comments: