Thursday, September 20, 2012

Check in Thursdays: Week 38

Jennifer:
Watching... New fall TV is starting? Trying to make time to check out Revolution and The Mob Doctor.
Reading... Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson. I'd always wanted to read more of his books (loved A Walk in the Woods) and mentioned this to my boyfriend's roommate, who promptly ran to his room and fetched a copy of this for me. I'm a big Anglophile to begin with, so of course I'm loving it!

Mira:
Watching... Behind in a lot of TV right now, but currently catching up on Covert Affairs. This show belongs in the same category as Nikita for me; always surprising how much the storylines, crazy as they may be, keep me entertained!
Reading... Silly books on Netflix instead of the library books due in a week...

Both:
Listening... Seeing Street Corner Symphony (from The Sing-Off) live tonight!

No comments: