Thursday, September 06, 2012

Check in Thursdays: Week 36

Burkie (filling in for Jenn):
Watching... football!  college & pro!  go 'horn!  go ravens! 
Listening... lyle lovett's latest, "Release Me."  some good stuff on there.
Reading... still working on "As You Like It" for the book club (grins), and just picked up "The Beekeeper's Apprentice" by laurie king.  it looks like my kind of thing: a mystery, putting characters (Sherlock Holmes, in this instance) from other authors/eras into a different setting, and Holmes just happens to be a beekeeper in his retirement days, which is my intended post-retirement profession :)

Mira:
Watching... Caught up on So You Think You Can Dance! I really do like a lot of the dancers this season, but don't always love the numbers. I mean they're good numbers, just few of them really capture me. Maybe it's from watching so much of the show? I have no idea.
Listening... Bought Fun.'s full album Some Nights mostly because I really like their single "Some Nights".
Reading... Uh... Not too much since I've returned home. Need to finish As You Like It, though. :)

No comments: