J: Top three pop-culture phenomena that you just can't get into.
1. Oprah, in general. Last episode, whatever.
2. The Simpsons: I've watched some episodes here and there but I just don't get the appeal. I can't believe it's been on for 22 years.
3. e-books: The actual e-readers (Kindle in particular) have grown on me but as someone who reads a lot and currently gets everything free from the library, I can't get on board with having to buy e-books. I'll have to reconsider if and when a better library lending model is implemented.
1. Twitter and all of its spin-offs to include FourSquare. I tried it, really. But it's tiresome following 1391243 celebrities random musings and I know no one cares about my random musings. So seriously, how has it become this major trend? And why the heck are random words chosen to be #hashmarks???
2. Justin Bieber. I seriously can get into anything and everything teenybopper-y. But I really don't understand the craze for him.
3. Survivor: I can't believe the show has been running for that long. Admittedly I only started watching The Amazing Race this season and loved it; but I'm not quite sure I understand the appeal and the long lastability (durability?) of Survivor.