Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday Talk Week 10

J: So another Oscars go by with even more movies I haven't seen that I have to add to my monstrous Netflix queue. So for this week, which famous/acclaimed movies have you never seen?

Jennifer: I've never seen a single James Bond movie. I haven't seen any of the Terminators or : I've never seen a single James Bond movie. I haven't seen any of the Terminators or Aliens. I've never watched Braveheart or Gladiator or Gone With the Wind the whole way through. I don't think I've ever really watched a Western or any Woody Allen movies. Of recent Best Picture winners, I haven't seen The Hurt Locker, No Country for Old Men, the Departed, Million Dollar Baby, the Silence of the Lambs, Dance with Wolves...ok this is getting embarrassing!

Mira: I haven't seen Casablanca, Schindler's List, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Braveheart, The Dark Knight. Of the last decade of Best Picture winners, I haven't seen: Hurt Locker, No Country for Old Men, Million Dollar Baby.

2 comments:

Fanny said...

I haven't seen Pulp Fiction, It's A Wonderful Life, The Shawshank Redemption, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest and a whole bunch of others. Best Picture winners of the last decade that I have not seen: Chicago, No Country for Old Men, Million Dollar Baby and Hurt Locker

burkie said...

hmmm....famous and/or acclaimed? for acclaimed, i've never seen Schindler's List or any of the charlie chaplin movies such as City Lights, and i haven't seen The Hurt Locker. i might someday see Schindler's List, but probably not the others. as for famous, i've never seen any of the Saw movies or the other slasher flicks that seem to dominate the shelves of blockbuster these days (i still go to stores) or the drunken/juvenile comedies like The Hangover, which are nearly as numerous at the blockbuster as the slasher flicks.