Wednesday, January 06, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Happy 2010! Here are some of my entertainment-related resolutions for this year:

1. Aim to blog at least once a week.
2. Stop watching trashy TV, e.g. The Bachelor, most things on MTV .
3. Catch up with Lost before the series finale (yes, I started watching it again, but more on that later. I just started season 5).
4. Catch up with Doctor Who (currently on season 4) and Torchwood (still on season 1, though I watched Children of Earth).
5. Make a better effort to attack my Netflix queue (currently nearing 300) and stop keeping discs over a month (waste of money).
6. Read more, especially books that I own but have never read/finished.
7. Go to at least 1 concert this year. Everyone makes stops in DC but I haven't been to any shows since I moved down here.

No comments: