Friday, September 23, 2005

Top 5 actresses I avoid

Before you start thinking that these Friday posts are going to become the only posts on this blog...there are some big fat season premiere wrap-up posts coming up next week. So look for those!

Anyway, this week's topic is actresses whose movies I avoid. I can't really explain why I don't like them but I will instinctively not want to see any movie that they're in regardless of other actors in it, critical acclaim, or well, anything.

1. Jessica Biel
2. Cameron Diaz
3. Kate Hudson
4. Charlize Theron
5. Dakota Fanning

Anyone see any patterns? A lot of them are blond I suppose, but I like Reese Witherspoon and Gwyneth Paltrow and they're both blond too though...

1 comment:

mira said...

Ditton on the Dakota Fanning. Double ditto on the Jessica Biel.

I would add to the list:
Barbara Streisand
Julia Stiles