Monday, March 07, 2005

worst show on TV

God, I can't believe I still watch this. I don't even know what the pull is anymore. I don't like ANY of the storylines. But Summerland is absolutely terrible. I am really fed up with Bradin and his attitude and drugs and apparently he's going to hook up with Erica eventually. I'm fed up with Jay and his inability to take action on anything like getting Erica back. I'm fed up with Eva choosing SIMON over Johnny. I'm fed up with Johnny not getting Eva back. I'm fed up with Susannah for existing (I think it's that she was evil Francie for so long that I can't warm up to her characters anymore. Cuz I really liked Francie then she went and had to get killed and be replaced with Evil Francie...). The youngest brother barely exists in this show and has an annoying voice. And Nikki, she's only moderately tolerable.

UGH!

No comments: