Thursday, October 11, 2012

Check in Thursdays: Week 41

Mira:
Watching... Playoff baseball -- mostly the O's vs. Yankees series.  Really, it's the husband that's watching while I read on my Kindle...
Reading... What am I reading? Junk. Cuz when I read on my Kindle, that's all I read.
Listening... One of my favorite songs on the radio right now is "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers. Trying to decide if I like it enough to buy the CD on Amazon, though.

Jennifer:
Watching... New season of Amazing Race. Want to check out Nashville and Arrow and this PBS series Call the Midwife...maybe this weekend.
Reading... Same as it's been for weeks. Notes from a Small Island and A Clash of Kings. Also re-reading The Great Gatsby because it's been years and I don't remember it at all really.
Listening... Really enjoying my latest audiobook, How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr. It has a lot of cliched teenage stuff in it but is written really well.

1 comment:

burkie said...

watching...Nashville. love connie britton, and love (certain) country music. have a lot to say on this....will wait until somebody does an entire post on it ;)
listening..."Of Monsters and Men," thanks to mira. i like it!
reading...the lastest jasper fforde, "The Woman WHo Died A Lot." yay!